Important Legal Forms/Links

THE FORM – super important- for you till fill out for your celebrant – It is called the NOIM – it must be lodged by one of you with a celebrant at least one month before you wed.

Notice of Intended Marriage form:  Notice-of-intended-marriage

Getting married in a park or at the beach – you will need a permit

For info on Gold Coast Council Permits check out the link below.

For info on Tweed Shire Council Permits check out the link below.

And below is a downloadable copy of the application form for a Tweed Shire Council Permit.